Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Booked flights yesterday but now having a bit of a panic. Return leg from SAW to DLM is 19.40 then I’m on the 22.10 to Luton. There’s 1hr 15 mins between flights. Am I cutting this too fine?
As it's an internal flight I wouldn't expect any passport control when you land, you should just follow the connection signs to your new gate.

Turkish Airlines just changed the time of my internal flight from Bodrum so it leaves at 2130 on Friday night rather than midnight. Which is too short a change as I land at 2120, so been bumped onto one at 0345 landing at 0505.

So if anyone else has 6 hours through the night at Bodrum airport when everything’s shut, say hi…

When do you fly back? If it were me at that time and with flights often landing a bit late, I would head to the ground. By time you get through security and to hotel it may be 6pm or later and that’s if everything runs on time.
Fly back the following morning about 9ish

With kick off being 10pm surely we've time to stop and drop bags off (if get to hotel at 6pm ish) and still have 4 hours to get the game!?!?

Does anybody know when the last buses stop from yenikapi fan Park to the game?

This password still works?

Doha - Istanbul
Jun 10, 1:50 AM - 6:05 AM

Istanbul - Doha
Jun 11, 8:40 PM - 12:45 AM

No hotel, no ticket, no plans. Just going to vibe it. Hope to see a few of you there.
Bringing any inflatable kangaroos this time?

You can go on booking.com and setup an airport transfer. This is then normally sourced out to a reputable local taxi company who will be waiting for you. They usually keep in contact via WhatsApp before you arrive. Should cost you about £30 but better than messing around on Metros that time of night.
I've booked this way. All prepaid in ££ no rip off taxi fares

no unfortunately. very very expensive here, on black market, you can not imagine. but it is ok for me. i will be with city fans before and after game.

Hi mate,

I've no ticket either and travelling out there with my dad. where would be the best place to watch the game and go drinking beforehand? I've heard alot about taksim square?

Thanks

Even though it’s a self transfer?
Depends what terminal you land and take off from. Dalaman has two terminals.

If it's the same terminal and based on the layout you can just get off the plane and go to the next gate as it's a domestic/internal flight with no passport control as that has already been checked in Istanbul.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.