Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Fly back the following morning about 9ish

With kick off being 10pm surely we've time to stop and drop bags off (if get to hotel at 6pm ish) and still have 4 hours to get the game!?!?

Does anybody know when the last buses stop from yenikapi fan Park to the game?
Land at 6pm and fly back at 9am.
Wouldn't even bother with a hotel.
Not going to have time to sleep on the Saturday night so may as well go straight to the airport.

Land at 6pm and fly back at 9am.
Wouldn't even bother with a hotel.
Not going to have time to sleep on the Saturday night so may as well go straight to the airport.
With my old man so needed somewhere.... we land at 4.15pm so hoping to have time to drop bags off first at hotel and the hotel is only about £40 each

Hi mate,

I've no ticket either and travelling out there with my dad. where would be the best place to watch the game and go drinking beforehand? I've heard alot about taksim square?

Thanks
hi, we will be at taksim. nevizade street. come there.

With my old man so needed somewhere.... we land at 4.15pm so hoping to have time to drop bags off first at hotel and the hotel is only about £40 each
I'm staying in taksim square. My flight home is at 10:05 and planning on picking my bags up from hotel then going pretty much straight to the airport (SAW).
Won't have time to sleep so will just stay awake so I don't miss my flight home.
Wish I booked a later flight or even the Monday but too late now.

Thank you mate. are there any plans for outside big screens or will the match me mostly played in bars?
will be played at all the bars. dont know about big screen. probably there will be at taksim square. if big screen there, ill watch there also
nevizade is close. come there, then let see what happens...
cheers

Just over £300 flights going out friday from gatwick via antalya and back sunday via bodrum for anyone still trying to work something out cheap

i ve increased the number of torches to 40... very cheap at eminonu. 1 usd. anyone wamts torches find.me at nevizade....or buy from eminonu. 40 torches never enough....
i ll.keep a few for.myself and distrubute the rest to you guys. for free of course. my services are free :))))))

will be played at all the bars. dont know about big screen. probably there will be at taksim square. if big screen there, ill watch there also
nevizade is close. come there, then let see what happens...
cheers
i drink too.much while watching thebgame.... there is a store at taksim square. we may buy our beers there. but it may be a probelm. he may run out of beers. so lets see what happens. i dont wanna miss the moments of the final while buying beers.
besiktas will br great that night also. also kadikoy. if you were not coming to town, i d watchnot at kadikoy since it is the best.
cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.