Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Good morning Manchester,
i wrote alot about everything last 3 weeks, answered all mails; for fun in istanbul and SAFETY ISSUES. just will mention a few topics, pls read. You are starting to come, have a nice flight.

1- Kadıkoy/Besiktas is 100%safe 7/24. feel free.
2- Nevizade is 100% safe. i ll be there friday and saturday with you. But, i am also receiving mails about taksim region. As i told a lot before; after midnight be careful using the bystreeets of taksim. if anyone come close to talk, keep your distance, always keep your distance. we will be drunk, and they know it. if you ll use the bystreets, walk in groups.
3- GIRLS: feel free at Kadıkoy, Besiktas, Nevizade. but be extra carefull using the bystreets at taksim after midnight. Also Fatih region. walk with your boy/guy friends in taksim bystreets.
4- Use istiklal street mainly at Taksim. But also, istiklal street gets very crowded sometimes. when i say crowded, very very very crowded. too many refugees and turks from rural areas comes on fridays, and weekends. Istiklal is safe, but 1 issue i wanna mention for GIRLS.
If istiklal is too crowded and there are girls in your group, make them walk in the middle. those asshole guys sometimes try to touch girls. they are harmless but it is annoying. Also, they may try to say words, i dont know how you say in english. there may be guys, who shouts ''Hey girl, hey sexy, etc''. never look at them or get angry... just walk. they are harmless but it is annoying. Istiklal was great in 90s and early 2000s but it changed. it happened to me in 2011 or something while i was walking with my girlfriend. anyway you get the issue
5- BOYS AND GIRLS: you may socialize with anyone at pubs at Kadıkoy/BEsiktas/Nevizade. turks are really kind.
6- i told it before a few times. never jokes about flag, or banknotes. that is important
7- turkish people at kadıkoy, besiktas, nevizade (those guys are 90% against erdogan) is a little depressive lately due to political and financial situation. i know you are really kind guys. be a little extra kind this time pls (We are depressed) :))))).
8- i will be with my friends (they are also Oasis fans-thats how we met). 2 of my friends are lawyers. any incident happen, mail me (idont wanna talk on behalf of them but their services are free. due to our respect to Manchester and esp OASIS). i ll try to help. i ll be with you on friday and saturday.

so thats all i think
waiting for you
Live Forever
have nice flights.
Cheers Karem sound advice without the need for scaremongering. Thanks for the advice over the last few days.
We'll be in Nevizade from this evening. Make yourself known I'm sure you'll get a few beers paid for by Bluemooners. I'll be the one with the ginger kid, say hello.

Cheers Karem sound advice without the need for scaremongering. Thanks for the advice over the last few days.
We'll be in Nevizade from this evening. Make yourself known I'm sure you'll get a few beers paid for by Bluemooners. I'll be the one with the ginger kid, say hello.
cheers, i will find you:)) no need for beers :) thanks. i ll be with the ''DICKOV'' shirt, also buy a blue hat:)) and wearing that jersey.

Attachments

• 6427dcdb-626c-49fd-acd9-f035a6297296.jpg
    6427dcdb-626c-49fd-acd9-f035a6297296.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 73
food advices, IMPORTANT. great tastes at taksim.
i do not eat meat or chicken since 2017, but still remember the tastes.

1- canım ciğerim : very close to nevizade (pera)... great great taste. go there. no drinks there. end your night there (may close before 4 am). dont eat before you drink, you may feel heavy...
2- bambi (taksim square): great doner. eat ''durum doner with cheese''. also ''kokorec''. try it with cheese. bambi kokorec store is next to bambi, check it.
3- next to bambi lots of ''wet hamburger'' stores. taste the wet hamburger. but dont go to ''kızılkayalar''. we are protesting that place due to political reasons since 2013 Gezi incidents.
4- next to nevizade ''mercan''. eat mussels there; perfect. also you ll se mussel sellers on the streets, you may eat them, but there is a very very little risk of food poisining :) so choose mercan for mussels. ''midye dolma'' i mean, mussel with rice... my fav food.
5- besiktas there is ''midyeci ahmet''. great place. best mussels and kokorec.

note those
cheers

hi, for the ones with no tickets and coming to istanbul.
last week i recommended a club at Taksim / dorock XL venue / nice place.
on matchday, there is champs league final event there. anyone interested, you may buy tickets.

DETAILS:

Doors opening
20.30 Music
21.00 Both teams' way to Istanbul
22.00 Match Broadcast
00.00 After Game Party

Currently in Tsilivi in Zante, waiting for transfer to fly back to Manchester. Day in work tomorrow then Pegasus Airlines 9.20 Friday direct to Istanbul.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.