Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

What could be the issue with using taxis? Arriving by 6pm and a bit nervous.
I guess there is no problem using taxis as long as not everybody is expecting/needing to get one!
Hopefully the UEFA transport will suit most people and if you need to get a taxi it will not be a problem at all!

Anyone on the EasyJet 07.30 from Lpool Airport to Larnaca Cyprus tomorrow?

My connecting Pegasus flight is then Ercan Airport (Northern Turkish part of the island) to SAW Istanbul at 08.25 Friday morning.

Managed to change my outbound flight for no extra cost so on the 8.35am out now instead of 2.40pm. Seemed like a no brainer really. Anyone on that?

Anyone travelling solo taking a City top? I'm going by myself but thinking it's unwise to be walking round in a city top, just be a target for Milan, Gala, Beskitas and Fenerbache fans potentially. Maybe I'm worrying too much.

Anyone travelling solo taking a City top? I'm going by myself but thinking it's unwise to be walking round in a city top, just be a target for Milan, Gala, Beskitas and Fenerbache fans potentially. Maybe I'm worrying too much.
me -wearing full colour - be as safe as houses - whole place will be mobbed out with the blue army. nothing to worry about.

I think you are definitely worrying too much Tommy lad, I'm flying up from Bodrum tomorrow, am on my own and only taking 3 tops, all City, you won't be on your own pal, there will be loads flooding in over the next 24hrs. I think you'll be fine, just get with some other blues when you see them.

Have we had official confirmation that the shuttle busses will be running directly to SAW from the Fan zone post match?
100% confirmed - check the uefa app -just released the transporation schedule and frequencies. SAW is every 15 min

Cheers. I might give them a call tomorrow.
I paid £789 altogether for my flights so would think the later flight will be cheaper than what I actually paid as prices have come down and would be better for me because then I'd have time for a little sleep before going home.
Did mine. Worked ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.