Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

City transport details in the app - click on Your Istanbul guide then guide then Man City and scroll down to the transportation timetable details which can be downloaded. Blue army

Attachments

• IMG_7338.png
    IMG_7338.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7337.png
    IMG_7337.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 15
Hi mate - I join all the others in thanking you for your really helpful info.

Re your points 3 & 4 - I just want to agree with you and add a bit

On Monday I found my way to Nevizade from Taksim Square and back again via attractive small roads - all with more restaurants etc. But thinking about it I would not want to go back that way by myself late at night - I would feel very vulnerable.

You mention Istiklal - I went back that way last night (I am staying near the Mosque) - and yes it was absolutely mobbed - but I felt very much safer. For those wanting to do that - it is basically 'uphill' from Nevizade and you soon come to it (turn left) - it feels like a main UK city centre shopping street - just much bigger / longer and busier!!!
you are totally right. taksim is nice.
but i am trying to apply the 6 sigma rule. to minimize the risk.
if you bet in a 0,001 chance odd, it will not happen. if you bet 100 times, again you have a very low chance.
but 20k fans are coming to taksim. thats why even a very small risk, is a risk to avoid.
so keep calm, and enjoy your stay.

Just a quick one guys....landing SAW at 4.15pm on Saturday from Berlin...is it best to just get the shuttle straight to the ground? Our hotel is close to Yenikapi and originally booked a taxi to the hotel first but worried if we drop bags off won't get the next shuttle from Yenikap?! We have asked if our driver will take us straight there from the hotel (not heard back yet) but also worried about all the DO NOT TAKE TAXIS to the ground angle uefa keep pushing

What is the situation with taxis to and from the airport in Istanbul? Are we best off flagging a taxi at the airport or using an app?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.