Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I’ve requested an access code but then selected for 2 adults - myself and friend. Will they send me a single access code for when we’re both eligible so we can sit together?

For the one day trip I take it there’s a bus which takes you from and back to the airport there? Did it a few years ago for Barca but can’t remember much of that bit!

Any ideas with these?

The problem with the whole thing is UEFA giving the final to Istanbul, it should be on mainland Europe for all fans and teams to get to easily, they don’t give a fuck don’t blame City.
We can’t blame UEFA for everything… Istanbul is a major city that’s easily accessible from anywhere in the world. It’s a beautiful place full of culture and things to do, and is more than qualified to host a CL final.

Mate has an issue with a pre booked holiday
As a result, he’s flying directly from manc to Istanbul on the Friday
Sun am Istanbul to Frankfurt then onto Caligari in Canada to meet his wife who’s going independently now
Inc his hotel,

It’s less than city are charging for the “subsidised” trip !
Wow. That just sums the pricing up.

I expected the day trip to be subsidised by City to make it at around £600. The £995 is ridiculous and shows that ultimately the workibg class support isn't top of the pops where the decision makers are concerned.

Right I've downloaded the uefa ticket app but do I have to register with uefa before hand to get access code ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.