Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I registered last night for an access code. I was able to request a code for myself and my wife as she's on my friend's and family.

Question is will I be able to buy both of our tickets via the Uefa ticket app or will we have to purchase tickets separately?
I've got the same question, I've requested two codes for me and my old man who are both linked as family. Will he have to download the app or can I buy his ticket from my app?

We are a similar age. From my group of mates there are eight booked already (and another 3 undecided) and this is from a group who have not been prolific Euro awayers for a good few years now. I know it’s expensive and ppl are struggling but equally there are many not struggling or are willing to dump it on the credit card
Yep we've currently got a group of 16 and more trying to jump on. Overtime at work will cover some of it for me. But yes Credit Cards fairly easy to get as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.