Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Every Tom, Dick & Harry equates to any members of an OSC. They've been told of their tickets before the rest (majority) of us. So although on the face of it, it might seem an over aggregation, it isn't in my opinion. Possibly inflammatory but not an over exaggeration.

With regard the pecking order and longer serving members of said OSC. You're right, most will have the necessary points and I've posted before that I've been a member of the OSC and seen the goings on at 3 different branches. I've met and know a lot of top blues through the OSC and have zero problem with the set up with regard a group of supporters wanting to travel together, sit together at games and the social aspect of being involved with an OSC. However the days of the OSC getting a % of the away tickets to me is outdated and supporters like myself are tired of hearing about supporters that are able to pick and choose what away games that they want to attend because the branch will source the tickets regardless of whether they're on a cup scheme, a platinum season ticket holder or even a season ticket holder at all. There are thousands of blues that are jumping through all the hoops thar are set out by the club to obtain tickets for away games that are getting shafted by a number of areas and the OSC allocation is just 1 of them.

Personally I've come to terns with the OSC being well in with the club. It's probably seen as the preferred method of going to away games from the clubs perspective and for domestic away games I'm not arsed one bit. I go to the games that my points allow me to, end of.

This game however has a little bit more riding on it, especially financially where supporters are trying to decide on whether it's viable or not. The OSC members getting sorted before the majority of our support has only made that decision more difficult as we have no idea how many of the reasonably priced tickets have been put aside to cater for the OSC. There are also the 18-25's, corporate and the City group family allocations to consider too.

Every supporter should have had to follow the same process and that's my only problem.

I agree that every supporter that wants to go will get a ticket but what price that ticket will cost is more difficult to predict. A season ticket holder on the cup scheme, with the points should be getting 1st dibs on tickets for this ahead of any of the other sets of our support.
Bravo. Summed up perfectly.

Why is everybody assuming that the tickets haven't been released because of discussions with the supporter's clubs? Because there are arguments going on on here? I think that's a false assumption and there is no "debacle" and nobody is going to miss out on a ticket.

This is a unique situation for everyone and the club simply need to get their ducks in a row to get this sale right.
I agree. In addition, The OSC allocation is often last for very high profile games:

Is that true? Because people on here saying Inter released sales details on Monday and that the actual sales open tomorrow.
This is from their website

From 17:00 CEST on Monday 22 May until 08:00 CEST on Wednesday 24 May, fans can access the inter.it website and visit the dedicated page for Champions League final ticket requests. Those allowed to make a request are:

• Around 37,000 ‘private’ season ticket holders for the 22/23 season, who will need to use thei SiamoNoi card number on which the season ticket is loaded.
  • Around 50,000 Inter Club members, who have been registered for the last three seasons (from 20/21 to 22/23), who will need to need their Inter Club membership number from the 22/23 season

So the time to apply for a code ended this morning and at present no further details regarding when they actually go on sale are on there

You say needless delays pandering to the supporters clubs but do you have any proof that is the reason for the hold up? Yes I know 100% the club are still negotiating with the OSC about the number of tickets they will get but it doesn't mean this is the sole reason for the hold up there are many factors here that could be at play and don't forget inter haven't released sales details yet.

I know it doesn't help some as they want to see the criteria asap to assess their chances but I think given the cock ups that have occurred recently with ticket sales and the fact this has the potential to go horribly wrong as its all a bit unknown with access codes and buying from a third party website i'd rather see City get the criteria and everything necessary right first of all rather than rush it out and it all goes tits up so if it takes a day or two extra to ensure they have everything in place to ensure it goes smoothly then so be it.
Dave, I hear what you are saying but stand by my claim that the selling criteria could have been announced immediately after the EOI period had elapsed, if the club had made it quite clear to OSC's that this is an individual applications process. Between both the club and the OSC's having this back and forth discussion, we have wasted another 2 days, and probably countless hours for staff at City and indeed OSC Chairman, and achieved nothing other than piss people off and cost people money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.