Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Nice one cheers, just seen it on the ticketing info somehow must’ve missed it first time round
The uefa guidelines pdf have instructions as to how to purchase more than 1 ticket.

Long as you got the respective nr of codes the uefa system suggests it can cope !

Mine and my lad have got tickets.

Went for £160 ones. I have confirmation of two tickets on my email, nothing on his.
Used the two separate codes and was easy enough.

Also of note, Loads of additional prices for restricted view tickets cheaper than normal category prices.,

Code arrived bang on 3 - still not showing on city ticket account tho. Other halves arrived just gone 3 to own email account, so if purchasing for other people you will need them to tell you what their code is. Which is a nightmare if they are working and not contactable as time of sale

Haopy days 2 x !80Euro purchased
Did you need passport details for the addition person?

We're all going istanbul!

had a mini heart attack when I temporarily came out of the page to get my brothers code and the page disappeared on me. Thought my 1 time code had been and gone. Thankfully the direct link from the app loaded it straight back up. Done and dusted. slightly more of a ballache than buying away tickets but as I said around dinner time, it will be much simpler than everybody thinks.

Thank fuck I can stop checking this thread religiously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.