Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Can anyone please help me. If I buy for three tickets with three codes, do all the tickets go to the one emaill address and that persons eufa ticket app.
Or is there a way to purchase three but have the three tickets split and put on each person's phone, just in case we get split up.

Any help would be appreciated. Sorry if this has already been asked.

yes, you just add to basket each new code, it all end up one transaction

Orange: £61
Green: £156
Blue: £425
Red: £599

View attachment 81038

Probably about 50 yards from the seats directly behind the goal to the actual goal posts for the ultimate shit view:

View attachment 81039
The laughable part is if you look at the side on upper tier tickets, you could be Cat green for £156 and be slightly over one block away from a Cat blue where that person has paid £600!

I wonder if you can’t transfer tickets how it will work if uefa allocate you 2 seats on opposite sides of the stadium, as you can’t pick seats! This is why I think people panicking over transferring tickets should chill it won’t be a problem.

Who knows! The reality is that City had to announce their initial criteria based around the numbers who initially asked for UEFA codes. The overall percentage of those who asked for a code, to those who then purchase is anyone's guess!

I think there would clearly have been a high percentage take up for those who applied and are eligible in this 1st tranche, as those are the folk whom logic says attend most City games. As the points fall in each category, I think the financial and inconvenience consideration comes into play more.

If City hadn't persisted with this 40% cream off to to 'Various Groups', then I feel certain that all Seasoncard holders and possibly certain members would have got a shot! In fact it's still possible, and as Alex had already indicated, with some of the OSC allocation being returned. In fact more yet, of that 8,000 'syphoned off' ticket allocation, may well come back into the points allocated pool, as I am certain they won’t all be 'Sponsor' allocated freebies, and a good majority will have required paying for by whoever may have been offered them.
They won’t be sponsor freebie’s, last time the club offered every member of staff free tickets, they will allocate players family out of it, corporate I.e. tunnel club and boxes and osc allocation.

The laughable part is if you look at the side on upper tier tickets, you could be Cat green for £156 and be slightly over one block away from a Cat blue where that person has paid £600!
Same at City mate you can sit next to the tunnel club seats having paid £50 for your seat and they’ve paid £500

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.