Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Then we see 1k first minute of sale against united or 400 v Bournemouth.

It was a rough estimate rather than a cast iron guarantee.
And old the ex players and families at Brighton away in 2018. That said, I was happy enough celebrating the championship for the Brighton end.

Why would my view be different when I only go to games on my points. It’s other members who’ve done most of the charity work. Out allocation for Istanbul is less than 10% of our membership so it isn’t loads of tickets.

Also if we want to be nit picking (and my previous posts haven’t defended the 20%).
- I know loads of Blues with massive points who have 2 season cards. That’s the integrity of the points system.
- what about pull throughs.
- what about 18-25
- what about sponsors tickets
- what about corporate tickets
- the disability and ambulant carer system is abused
- why did points holders react so vocally against the 5% ID Checks.

I don’t think the OSC or the points allocations are perfect far from it but tickets have to be spread wider than the closed shop.

Btw I noticed they the Cup final went to Cityzens after all season card holders had 2 bites at the Cherry.

Alex, who is doing a brilliant job keeping Bluemooners informed, reckons the vast majority of season card holders who are going will get a ticket for Istanbul. Sponsors and corporates have already got their tickets.

I’m for protecting the points allocation btw
This is dead right. The loyalty points system doesn’t have 100% integrity because in the days when points were awarded for away games, the high points hoarders would buy tickets for every game and sell them on if they couldn’t go. If you’re in the top 5-10% of loyalty points I imagine you’ll stay there for generations.

As I’ve said before, there’s two ticket offices at city, the official one (direct from club and OSC) and unofficial one (Twitter, Facebook, pubs in Gorton etc). If you don’t have the points you have plenty of options, which is why I’ve never missed a final with my 600 points…

I have just spoken to my son who lives in London, he has just told me he has got a ticket for Istanbul as he's in the OSC. All good but he has only ever attended twice? My other son doesn't qualify yet and he's on the cup scheme with nearly 19.000 points. His best friend on the scheme and now thinks he has no chance of a ticket, he's also on the cup scheme with a few thousand points. How on earth is this fair?

Last edited:
I have just spoken to my son who lives in London, he has just told me he has got a ticket for Istanbul as he's in the OSC. All good but he has only ever attended twice? My other son doesn't qualify yet and he's on the cup scheme with nearly 19.000 points. His best friend on the scheme and now thinks he has no chance of a ticket, he's also on the cup scheme with a few thousand points. How on earth is this fare?
Please refer to this:

I have just spoken to my son who lives in London, he has just told me he has got a ticket for Istanbul as he's in the OSC. All good but he has only ever attended twice? My other son doesn't qualify yet and he's on the cup scheme with nearly 19.000 points. His best friend on the scheme and now thinks he has no chance of a ticket, he's also on the cup scheme with a few thousand points. How on earth is this fare?
Surely 19000 points on cup scheme guarantees you a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.