Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

@Alex - City Matters - could you clarify a point for me?

I sit with my brother And he won’t be coming to instanbul.

One of our mates who sits near us isn’t on the cup scheme and would like to use his access code so that me and him can sit together.

Can he use my brothers access code or not?

@Alex - City Matters - could you clarify a point for me?

I sit with my brother And he won’t be coming to instanbul.

One of our mates who sits near us isn’t on the cup scheme and would like to use his access code so that me and him can sit together.

Can he use my brothers access code or not?

he can, but he would be queue jumping

Morning pal.

I’ve asked the club if they know more concrete details and I’ll get back to you.

Something to note. You are actually entitled to free public transport with a match ticket in and around the day of the game:
  • All metro and tram services in the Istanbul Metropolitan Region from 4am on matchday until noon the day after.
  • All of the UEFA shuttle buses. These run on the 9th and 10th. I haven’t seen it confirmed, but I think that these may be going from Yenikapi on the south side of the old city.
Importantly, I think in order to access this you need to have UCL Fan Pass. These can be accessed via the Champions League app, logging into the account that you purchased your ticket with and then you should be able to claim it. If someone else has been the lead booker for your ticket, then they will be able to claim a pass for each individual.

Having looked at the app, it does have an option for the shuttle bus schedule, but says it will be confirmed closer to the match.
Everything I’ve read says the metro stops at midnight, rendering it useless for a game that will finish at midnight or beyond. Is there any indication they’re doing the sensible thing and extending it?

If anyone is still waiting for their access code by email, make sure you check your “my ticketing account” when you log in to your city account. The code should appear in there.

If it’s not doing, call the city ticket office. They read out my brothers to us as he didn’t get it by email and it wasn’t showing in his city account.

Would love to know the answer to this? If so i can buy today rather than wait
I’m sure I read that you only need to put your passport in when downloading the ticketing app (the wallet where tickets are stored ) I think you can create a UEFA account to purchase a ticket then put your passport details in at another time .
Iv had a UEFA account for a while and only had to put my passport in when I downloaded the ticketing app

When putting in a friends code so you can sit near them do you do that at checkout & is it just as simple as inserting their purchase order number?
There’s a text box next to Seat With. Put their booking number in and that’s it. Dead easy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.