Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Probably been asked, but do the details on the UEFA app need to match those the season ticket the access code was issued for? One of ours can’t make it so was hoping a friend could use it when our sale window opens today
There’s thousands of non-scheme season ticket holders ahead of your friend, just over there, in the line marked ‘queue’.

Probably been asked countless times but when your window opens do you get an email for the code or go into your city account for it? Cheers lads

Pretty sure that’s what will happen
It will in the “cheap” seats, same as at Wembley, we have some nob heads who will stand in front of kids, older supporters. When they’re told to sit down, you can bet your life the first song they start singing is “stand up if you love City.

My son has been allocated a ticket from an official supporters club £156 cat 3 but is unable to link his ticket to my ticket, mine is also a £156 cat 3 ticket. Any idea how to resolve this issue please?
Yeah I bought our branch tickets and was unable to link them to other mates.

That's what I think...
It really is guesswork the way uefa do this. City will know how well it's going given the access codes used but everyone else is totally in the dark. There could be 50 cat 3 left there could be 5000 and until it disappears off the sales list no one will know.

I guess when City release the next set of criteria that will give us our first clue when we see how far down that goes.

That's what I think...
If it goes to non cup scheme members I’m pretty sure there will be a bit of a dash. UEFA are fuckers, tickets should have been an absolute priority with measures in place to enable purchases a couple of days after the semi’s so supporters could guarantee their ticket then book flights. It’s not like they don’t have the finances to do so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.