Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Neither would I. It's the best part of 3 hours from Istanbul SAW to the stadium
Just checked on Google Maps. It's between an hour and 90 minutes allowing for some congestion.

Not saying I'm doing it but the original request was for direct flight options from Manchester arriving on the Saturday.

Re: charging your phone. Good idea to get a power bank so you can charge on the move. UEFA say these are permitted in the stadiums although the Spanish stewards did take them off some people despite that before the last Europa League Final. Does at least mean you have a full charge before the match.

Just checked on Google Maps. It's between an hour and 90 minutes allowing for some congestion.

Not saying I'm doing it but the original request was for direct flight options from Manchester arriving on the Saturday.

Re: charging your phone. Good idea to get a power bank so you can charge on the move. UEFA say these are permitted in the stadiums although the Spanish stewards did take them off some people despite that before the last Europa League Final. Does at least mean you have a full charge before the match.
I was looking at public transport. You could do it in a cab quicker but even then it's 50 miles

I think they will be behind non citizens attending their first game v Madrid, and they in turn will be behind Spanish non citizens attending their first game v Madrid
And they will all definately be behind Noel Gallagher
I thought City were going to release details today ? Not looking like that’s happening !
They like a good tease

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.