Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

The last thing I saw was that City travel packages are available from this morning, does anyone known when the match tickets go on sale ?

in which case, i'd like to offer myself up as a willing ticket purchaser (not an ST holder), if there is an ST holder who would buy one who is not going! worth a punt! DM me if so

Could someone advise me here. My mate who is on my family and friends put our supporter numbers into the CL ticket request along with his. Although I know that he knows what he is doing I just want to be 100% sure it went through ok - is there a way I can check this on my account and should I have had an access code yet? Ta very much

The last thing I saw was that City travel packages are available from this morning, does anyone known when the match tickets go on sale ?
I expect we won’t know until tomorrow at the earliest. Once the deadline for access codes has passed (midnight tonight), City should have a clear idea of the demand and how to structure the selling criteria. I doubt anything will be released before then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.