Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Do we know roughly how many of the Sports World flights have filled up? It might give some indication of the level of demand

The request code expires this evening, but our OSC have not had the allocation confirmed.
Do we apply for a code or wait

Have to say the complete lack of information from the club on ticket allocations, numbers in cup scheme and what will be required points wise and what numbers of tickets of each price will be available is pathetic.

They should have been ready to release this information the moment we qualified last Wednesday.

It would give fans the chance to see if they would qualify for a ticket and arrange flights and hotels etc. They must have this information so why not release it now.
Agree it’s frustrating, although it’s difficult for the club to predict demand from the different groups when the costs are taken into account compared to a domestic final. They will know this tomorrow once the deadline for expressing an interest passes so I expect ticket information tomorrow or Wednesday and once it’s published everyone should have a better idea where they stand, provided the ticket office doesn’t cock it up!!

Agree it’s frustrating, although it’s difficult for the club to predict demand from the different groups when the costs are taken into account compared to a domestic final. They will know this tomorrow once the deadline for expressing an interest passes so I expect ticket information tomorrow or Wednesday and once it’s published everyone should have a better idea where they stand, provided the ticket office doesn’t cock it up!!
Yes, surely the ticket office are struggling to predict demand. The comments on here show that fans can’t. People on the cup scheme worrying, other saying they won’t even sell out.

Only thing is that the expression of interest might give a false representation of true demand. Lots who would go if things were straightforward or affordable seem to be deciding not to go now after some debate.

Totally agree. I'm not booking till I know I've got a ticket otherwise I aint shelling stupid money to stand in a fucking fanzone 4 and a hour hours flight away!
I’m sure I read on UEFA site that the fanzine at stadium is only open to ticket holders

I've not read through the previous 170 pages.
After advice please.
What's the possibility of me adding another season ticket holder ( not in cup schemes) to my family and friends
I am in cup schemes on 13,000 points and not going to Istanbul.ive applied for the uefa access code. Will I be able to transfer the ticket to him.
Rather a proper match going fans gets a ticket. CTID
You should be able to add them now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.