Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Does everybody think that given the criteria only goes down those on the cup scheme that thousands of tickets have been siphoned off for players, staff members etc. surely the club knows how codes were applied for and plenty not on the scheme must have applied. Where have all the tickets gone? Yet again no transparency from the club. @Alex - City Matters any chance you or a City Matters colleague can bring this up with the club.
I wouldn’t panic yet mate, just the initial critiria…same for FA cup final which got down to members eventually. I know we are all guessing but I reckon any season card holder will get one ok if they want one

Apologies if this has already been covered.

If I'm buying for 3 lads, do we all need UEFA accounts or will the tickets end up in my UEFA account?
One Uefa account does up to six son in law had one from Porto we loaded them all on to that only asked for his passport number and he don't qualify till Monday.

Does everybody think that given the criteria only goes down those on the cup scheme that thousands of tickets have been siphoned off for players, staff members etc. surely the club knows how codes were applied for and plenty not on the scheme must have applied. Where have all the tickets gone? Yet again no transparency from the club. @Alex - City Matters any chance you or a City Matters colleague can bring this up with the club.
A little premature isn’t it? We surely need to let the sales process pan out before the conspiracy theories start don’t we?

I’m a ST holder but not on the cup scheme..Shall I just give up now ;-)

The mobile ticket will have your name and passport number on it. As you say whether they check is another matter but they were checking in Porto. They had an outer perimeter check point before proceeding to the gates
Do a screen shot alter details in photoshop. Screen shot the new one. Show that screenshot at the perimeter check then go into the app to the proper ticket to get through the turnstile. Might work?

I know it’s a long shot now but my dad thought I was applying for the access. I went on got a website back saying one per person and assumed he’d applied. Any chance it goes on sale to season ticket holders no access code or am I watching it from Tamsin Square?

Been on the uefa app and can't find anywhere to put a code in, not got a code yet is that why. Just want to be ready.

As I have said many times. The one for the Porto final had my full name, passport number and date of birth on. I don’t see why Uefa would’ve changed this but I can only go off what’s happened in the past
You also stated, as fact, that the mobile ticket will have name and passport number on it. This is not true and will cause unnecessary worry for people reading it.

The requirements were different for Porto. These were the conditions of sale then:

Supporters must have a valid passport (minimum 6 months remaining before expiry) and must provide their passport number at point of purchase, which will be shared with UEFA to meet their requirements. Supporters will need to input their passport number in order to purchase match tickets and cannot complete their transaction without it.

So maybe just edit your post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.