Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I’ll ask for a proper breakdown.

That said, circa 60% of the allocation goes to points holders. So that’s about 12,000 tickets for this match, which also includes the 18-25 allocation and the junior pull through.

The tricky thing for the club is that they have to take every request for an access code as if the person will buy a ticket when offered a chance. However, we know that they’ll be a lot of people with a code that don’t buy. This means that the club have to structure criteria around the total access codes. Whilst they’ve told me not to reveal the exact number of requests, the amount from those on the cup scheme wasn’t that far over the number reserved for points holders.

That may go some way to explaining why the criteria ends where it does. However, in my opinion, based on the price of tickets and ‘dormant’ codes, I still think it’ll easily make seasoncard holders not on the schemeS

Did they give a reason why they feel the need to keep the actual number who requested a code as some big state secret?

Sorry if already asked - can you create the account with uefa before you get the access code or do you have to wait to get the code sent at allocated time before you can create your account ?
You can create beforehand.

I wouldn’t panic yet mate, just the initial critiria…same for FA cup final which got down to members eventually. I know we are all guessing but I reckon any season card holder will get one ok if they want one
we don't know but I doubt it...it will be wed at earliest b4 they can put next criteria...doesnt leave a lot of time to book flights etc

I’ll ask for a proper breakdown.

That said, circa 60% of the allocation goes to points holders. So that’s about 12,000 tickets for this match, which also includes the 18-25 allocation and the junior pull through.

The tricky thing for the club is that they have to take every request for an access code as if the person will buy a ticket when offered a chance. However, we know that they’ll be a lot of people with a code that don’t buy. This means that the club have to structure criteria around the total access codes. Whilst they’ve told me not to reveal the exact number of requests, the amount from those on the cup scheme wasn’t that far over the number reserved for points holders.

That may go some way to explaining why the criteria ends where it does. However, in my opinion, based on the price of tickets and ‘dormant’ codes, I still think it’ll easily make seasoncard holders not on the schemeS
So you’re saying that the number of access codes is more than tickets available for points holders? That for me shouldn’t even be a thing. The points holders should be ahead of everybody, it’s a bit of a piss take. I know this is a bit premature, but it will be proper shit if any of the scheme holders miss out on Tuesday due to cooperate, hospitality etc.

Does everyone need a UEFA account at time of purchase? I.e - can I buy 4 tickets on 4 access codes just using my UEFA account. Or will everyone I’m buying for need a UEFA account?

It is now edited.

It was not mentioned with the intention of scare mongering but rather stating how it has been done before and if Uefa have all those details still then I don’t understand why it would change but I have edited the original post to reflect that. Hopefully you’re happy with that now ;-)
:)

The passport details were needed for Porto because they were the common thread between a negative covid test and travel documents.

Sorry if already asked - can you create the account with uefa before you get the access code or do you have to wait to get the code sent at allocated time before you can create your account ?
Create an account now and download the app, input all the stuff it asks for then you are set, just make sure the email you use for city is the same as uefa to stop any problems

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.