Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Even if I'm buying together in one order (transaction)?
I thought you only had to use the "seat with" option if you wanted so sit next to friends and family if ordered separately?
You just click add another ticket/code and buy multiple tickets in the same order. Think the seat with option is about putting in someone else’s ticket transaction number and they’ll try to sit you with the person/people who bought the tickets in that separate order.

Yes, you’re effectively asking UEFA to try and sit you together, there’s no guarantee though.
You’ll know your seats when UEFA send you the e ticket, until then, you’re in the dark.
Wrong. It’s only if you buy separate you need to put sit together with reference of other order. Buying together sits you together.

Even if I'm buying together in one order (transaction)?
I thought you only had to use the "seat with" option if you wanted so sit next to friends and family if ordered separately?
That’s right Matt. If only people would read the UEFA guidance notes, would stop them guessing and misinformation being spouted.
Tickets ordered in one transaction will be sat together. Those ordered separately have to request being sat together but not guaranteed. That’s the simplest I can make it, hopefully people might understand it.

A question for those that have already bought. You register for and then when it's time to buy, get your access code. Do you then, when buying the ticket input your mobile phone number into uefas site and it is the phone which later on will receive your mobile ticket.

The further down the points system we go means the tickets that are left will be the higher priced ones. You’d think sales will slow right down when it goes down to 7000 and then below 5000. A lot of people won’t want to fork out £600.
Would be supried if there was no cat 3 tickets at that point

I wouldn’t count your chickens just yet..
Let’s see what the next few days bring.
If there is any hint of disorder then UEFA will have a huge problem on their hands imo.
I like your optimism about it moving. No chance now that Erdogan has won (will win). There won’t be any civil unrest now, even though the country is in economic free fall. @kerem gokmen will update tomorrow I’m sure, but in the meantime, if you haven’t booked your flight, do it. We might be on for 30 TRY to 1GBP by the time we get there. Cheap as chips.

A question for those that have already bought. You register for and then when it's time to buy, get your access code. Do you then, when buying the ticket input your mobile phone number into uefas site and it is the phone which later on will receive your mobile ticket.
Once you have bought a ticket, UEFA will then send you a code via email for you to register on the UEFA app(link to it will be in the email) in order to download your ticket. This should be by June 7th. You also need to input your passport details when registering on the app.

That’s right Matt. If only people would read the UEFA guidance notes, would stop them guessing and misinformation being spouted.
Tickets ordered in one transaction will be sat together. Those ordered separately have to request being sat together but not guaranteed. That’s the simplest I can make it, hopefully people might understand it.
Nice one mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.