Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Anyone logging on to UEFA app to buy this morning. Any chance of an update…are all 4 category's still available to purchase? Rumours were going round that the cheapest catagory had sold out. Is this true?

With UEFA wanting to know our passport numbers for our account, will we need to bring our passports to the stadium as ID?
I believe we’ll get an email over the next few days requesting passport information for all parties in our booking. For example, I bought four tickets (me, dad and two brothers) and UEFA only have MY passport info via account. You do not have to provide passport info for any other party.

Whether they will want to match your passport number with name on ticket is unknown as of yet. I would be gobsmacked if they expected us to carry our passports out with us all day given the chances of losing it. But this is UEFA we are talking about…

Sat here Nervous looking at my Computer waiting for a code , Its Stressful . I think I prefer the Old days of 12 Hour Qs

With UEFA wanting to know our passport numbers for our account, will we need to bring our passports to the stadium as ID?

As with most countries:

Providing ID​

It is illegal not to carry some form of photographic ID in Turkey. You should carry your passport or residence permit at all times. In some busy areas, especially Istanbul, the Turkish authorities may stop members of the public to conduct ID checks. There’s also a number of police checkpoints on main roads across Turkey. You should co-operate with officials conducting checks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.