Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

With this many left, it's actually pretty disappointing they've dragged this out over 5 days. What was the point? Could've dropped the criteria much quicker and now some are left with booking flights late or not at all.

We could've been at season ticket holders yesterday.

No doubt the criteria won't be updated til tomorrow for a Thursday first buy - 1 week before most travel. Jok

Why has going to a football match got to be so complicated these days? Codes, schemes, plans, downloads, all of which appear to be designed to make it as stressful as possible. I guess for some it's all part of the fun but for many it's bloody awful.
Doesn't it help stop the ticket touting and real fans who want a ticket get an opportunity to buy one...

To those who bought at 1pm window, were cat3/4 available? Got mine at 4 and I'm sat here bricking myself in work

Which flights are cheaper pal?, It would be helpful to know as I’ve got a mate still looking to book but the ones he’s getting back are all double the price I paid. Granted we’re not flying direct but he’s struggling to get anywhere near the £349 per person we paid.
To be fair direct flights from Manchester have dropped a fair bit. Skyscanner now showing return flights Friday to Monday with Pegasus at £499. When I last looked they were way over £700. Crap times but even the mid day ones are just over 500 return from Manchester and SAW.

Obviously not correct for everyone
Several blues are in same boat as me and their access code doesn't work.

Exactly. Might be a straight forward process for most but nobody has a clue what seat they'll get yet or how well they've accommodated people wanting to sit together etc. I'd personally prefer a planner and the process to take more time.

I'd be reserving judgement until I'm actually inside the stadium and just before kick off so that opinion isn't clouded by the result either way.

its shit mate
i now this week have to start using my old mobile
to download our fa cup final tickets cos
my new mobile didnt work going in on the
last 4 home games,was it nfc ,was it this,was it that,was it whatever.

im worried sick over my champs league ticket.

i dont trust my new mobile so I'm putting my
sim into my old mobile

why do we accept this fkin shite

It's not only that but it means you have to take an expensive phone with you and risk getting it lost or stolen meaning you're fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.