Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

With the 20,000 club allocation, 3,500 sold through UEFA, fans that have been successful in ballots, ticketless fans, fans buying off agencies and touts etc you’d have to assume that there will be a minimum of 25,000 blues descending on Istanbul next weekend. I honestly cannot wait.
I know a load of lads who are going without tickets just to be there.

What do you think the chances are of getting a ticket around the ground ? Or is it more likely you’ll be buying a genuine fake

What do you think the chances are of getting a ticket around the ground ? Or is it more likely you’ll be buying a genuine fake
Based on previous finals you've no chance. Best to keep an eye on Ticombo and StubHub as kick off approaches. I got a ticket off the latter for £100 with an hour to spare for the Madrid derby final in Milan back in 2016. Had to go to a hotel where StubHub were set up for collections in a conference room.

No guarantee the prices will get that low though of course. I kept an eye on prices when I was in Madrid the same weekend of the 2019 final and prices never came down at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.