Champions League Final | Ticket received - Where are you sat?

Just to add to this. The registration code email from the ticket app wasn't even making it into the junk folder for my son, it was being filtered out before it even got there. If anyone has that issue DM me because I managed to sort it so that the email came through.
I’m struggling with this. I’ve asked for the code that many times my thumbs are sore. What do I need to do?

Has anybody with disabilities or attending with someone who is disabled got their logistics sorted? I'm attending with my grandma who can't walk for more than a minute at a time, so I'm concerned about the 10 minute walk from the taxi/shuttle drop off to the stadium. Does anyone know if there will be services to to drive us up to our entrance, or do I need to get a wheelchair? I'm hoping my hotel concierge can answer these questions but figured I may find something helpful here.
Here you go mate, hope this helps;

Have you received the email from UEFA to say your mobile ticket is available? If you have, then in preparation to access your ticket you need to download the UEFA Ticket app.
once downloaded enter your email address this will trigger another email with a registration code, enter this and you are able to complete all other fields.
sorry if you have tried this already

Ticket thru on app,good stuff block 332,for those that dont know also download chaa as mpions leauge app an go on fan pass,its for free travel on shuttle busses,to stadium

Whys everyone flapping about the email? It's only a notification.

Just open the UEFA ticket app and your ticket should be showing there if its been sent which it seems like they all may have been now.

When you open an individual ticket there are options to keep or transfer if you've ordered multi tickets on one account.

It sounds more complicated than it actually was. I was fortunate enough to have no problems with the whole process. Even got seated next to my matchgoing buddy as requested.
Had more trouble with the accommodation.

See everyone at Yankipi and at the fan park near the stadium. Can't fucking wait now.

Whys everyone flapping about the email? It's only a notification.

Just open the UEFA ticket app and your ticket should be showing there if its been sent which it seems like they all may have been now.

When you open an individual ticket there are options to keep or transfer if you've ordered multi tickets on one account.

It sounds more complicated than it actually was. I was fortunate enough to have no problems with the whole process. Even got seated next to my matchgoing buddy as requested.
Had more trouble with the accommodation.

See everyone at Yankipi and at the fan park near the stadium. Can't fucking wait now.
Do you have to go in this fan park or can you just sit outside some cafe bar drinking

You don't have to go to either.

Using your Champs League free passes,
the free transport to the City fanpark is from Yankipi Park and coming back free transport to either, airport, Taksim Square or back to Yankipi is from the City fanpark I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.