Champions League Final | Ticket received - Where are you sat?

Yep, the ticket is activated by a steward at the ground. Because everything just has to be as complicated as possible apparently.
It's being done this way because there has been problems recently. Can't think when because the scousers behaved impeccably last time as they always do.

matching this to above stadium plan with tie pictures Iwill have a great view of the running track and fuck all else

328 row 4. From that seating plan its basically where I am in the south stand. Will be where all the noise comes from so thats fine by me. Not remotely bothered in truth if I really don't like where I'm sat ill just move, not a problem.

Are you supposed to do the "keep" process if you just have your own ticket on your phone or is that just for people who have more than one ticket on their phone and don't want to transfer but get two or more people in on the one phone?

I’ve not received anything yet but I’m not too bothered. If it gets to Wednesday and I’ve not heard anything then I’ll start to worry. What other app shows your ticket has been allocated?
On the purchase confirmation email there's a link to the Ticketing Portal webpage, log in and then go to My Tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.