Champions League Final | Ticket received - Where are you sat?

I didnt have an email. Put my email into the ticket app, that triggered an email to my junk for an access code and got me in and my ticket was there

* I dont think theres any need to wait for an email

** My ticket app had bluetooth off my default in settings but you need to have it turned on for the ticket to activate

Last edited:
Not had mine yet but still trying for 1 more ticket if anyone has one

Trying to work out the blocks from one of the photos and the plan - if 318 is to the right on the half way line, and 329 seems to be the one right behind the net, it looks like 324 and 325 are split by a fence? Hopefully not restricted view but hard to see how you will see half that goal area and far corner if so.
It’s not actually that high.

View attachment 81958

Thks for this.
I'm in the no email received and not in junk app. Still can't get into the Ticket App.
Followed your instruction (simple enough:) and in My Tickets as below.
I'm presuming the "not yet assigned" is different for anyone who has received email and links to tickets this morning. And I don't need to panic. Yet :)

View attachment 81977
Mine was saying that after the email and phone alert but had (on the phone of Lancet Fluke) in brackets after the not yet assigned. When I did the keep ticket thing in the app it changed to Mobile ticket assignee: Lancet Fluke. So if you haven't got the "on the phone of" in brackets maybe it hasn't been sent yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.