Champions League Final | Ticket received - Where are you sat?

My ticket app is still showing "there are no ticket associated with this email address".
Not sure if this is normal.

Anyone else having issues with the ticket app. My son is trying to get his sorted and at the bit where it says it will send a one time registration code, he's clicking send but it's not coming through to the email account.

Anyone else having issues with the ticket app. My son is trying to get his sorted and at the bit where it says it will send a one time registration code, he's clicking send but it's not coming through to the email account.
check the junk folder.

Can I ask what row you got ?
I'm 716 row 81, trying to work out how high that is. I know that level2 on that side goes up to at least 100 rows.
Got Row 60, but I suspect that the bottom tier is where the rows count from, as looking at the pictures I cannot see how there are 60 rows in the block where my ticket is allocated. If there is, I must be right at the back, if not I will be slightly lower down. I have just managed to count the seats in one of those bottom tiers and they appear to have around 50 rows!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230605_131556_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230605_131556_Chrome.jpg
    401.8 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
I've got the same problem in that is says no tickets associated with this email address. I'm guessing they're being done in batches so not panicking just yet.

mine goes to junk mail

Got Row 60, but I suspect that the bottom tier is where the rows count from, as looking at the pictures I cannot see how there are 60 rows in the block where my ticket is allocated. If there is, I must be right at the back, if not I will be slightly lower down. I have just managed to count the seats in one of those bottom tiers and they appear to have around 50 rows!
i’m 325 row 61 so not sure , as 325 is corner lower tier i think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.