Champions League Final | Tickets - 20k each

Just for clarification is it 22.00 kick off time in istanbul

looking at flights and they arrive at 1700 so would give plenty time that's why asking

Just for clarification is it 22.00 kick off time in istanbul

looking at flights and they arrive at 1700 so would give plenty time that's why asking
Should be doable, but you'd really be cutting it fine. Istanbul is a nightmare of a City to travel round. If you think Manchester struggles with traffic congestion - Istanbul is going to be on another level.

Any delay to the flight and I reckon you would be struggling.

I guess not everyone on the cup scheme will want to go to the final with the costs involved, maybe 10 - 12k.

My guess would be way lower than that. A fair bunch of the total number on cup scheme will be kids for one. Not saying no kids would go. But for families who always go together the cost would be extortionate.

Just one example, who won’t be unique, there’s a family of 2 + 4 sit in front of me who never miss a home game all comps. but haven’t been to a single away/ semi/ final, ever.

Should be doable, but you'd really be cutting it fine. Istanbul is a nightmare of a City to travel round. If you think Manchester struggles with traffic congestion - Istanbul is going to be on another level.

Any delay to the flight and I reckon you would be struggling.
Thanks for the advice. Looks like fri to sun then. If we get there

My guess would be way lower than that. A fair bunch of the total number on cup scheme will be kids for one. Not saying no kids would go. But for families who always go together the cost would be extortionate.

Just one example, who won’t be unique, there’s a family of 2 + 4 sit in front of me who never miss a home game all comps. but haven’t been to a single away/ semi/ final, ever.
Good point.

I suspect the FA Cup Final will go down to Citizens, as it did with Watford in 2019. That's 30k going to London, so a CL may even go to Citizens for 20k to Istanbul (potentially less demand that the cup final, with travel and costs involved).

I think the most likely scenario is all seasoncard holders will get tickets if they want one, but that's just a guess!

Good point.

I suspect the FA Cup Final will go down to Citizens, as it did with Watford in 2019. That's 30k going to London, so a CL may even go to Citizens for 20k to Istanbul (potentially less demand that the cup final, with travel and costs involved).

I think the most likely scenario is all seasoncard holders will get tickets if they want one, but that's just a guess!

As a seasonticket holder with 9k points I really hope so!!

Good point.

I think it would go lower than that to be honest.

The cost would be prohibitive for a lot of people, particularly on the back of a cup final, and the venue would put a number off.

I think it’s only 60/40 that we will make it to be honest. I thought Madrid were good last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.