Champions League Final | Tickets - 20k each

Does anyone know how many cat 3 and cat 4 tickets there are? How would my lad be looking with 11,000 points on the cup scheme

Does anyone know how many cat 3 and cat 4 tickets there are? How would my lad be looking with 11,000 points on the cup scheme
The allocation for each of the teams that reaches the final breaks down roughly as follows:
Cat 1 (€690) - 5%
Cat 2 (€490) - 30%
Cat 3 (€180) - 50%
Cat 4 (€70) - 15%
The clubs get very few of the most expensive tickets as UEFA holds back most of those for sponsors and other guests. And there aren't that many of the cheapest to begin with - they probably only exist so that UEFA can claim that tickets are 'reasonably priced'.
I'll let the points experts make the call on how 11,000 on the scheme might pan out - should we reach the final!

I was sat on the plane on the way over to Porto next to 2 very big, hard looking blokes with no tickets and asked me if I had one (I said yes) - they asked me if I wanted to share a taxi with them into the city centre, I declined

Good move, but FYI, it wasn’t your ticket they were after, they thought you were cute and up for a party

If we get there what are the chances of the club offering a ticket (qualifying points) and flight option?

The allocation for each of the teams that reaches the final breaks down roughly as follows:
Cat 1 (€690) - 5%
Cat 2 (€490) - 30%
Cat 3 (€180) - 50%
Cat 4 (€70) - 15%
The clubs get very few of the most expensive tickets as UEFA holds back most of those for sponsors and other guests. And there aren't that many of the cheapest to begin with - they probably only exist so that UEFA can claim that tickets are 'reasonably priced'.
I'll let the points experts make the call on how 11,000 on the scheme might pan out - should we reach the final!
I have 10k on the scheme, confident I'll get a cat 3 ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.