Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Yes this morning, its jus an email with no attachment, gives all the details except seat number, so i have just printed that off, also emailed sportsworld to confirm if this will be OK
Haha, was really hoping someone would be in my boat and also not have received flight info yet!

thanks for the info on e-mail and what to print.

A few asking what the City allocation was initially. They kept adding new blocks throughout the ticket window but pretty sure we're S06 (or 5) to S20 on the lower tier and S42 to S50 on the upper tier, possibly with some corporate/UEFA in blocks near the halfway line.
Screenshot_20210527-150641_Samsung Internet.jpg

I hope all of you traveling have a great time. Reading the forum over the past few weeks really reinforces what great fans we have. The COVID situation is a nightmare, and I applaud all of you who have had to deal with it along with the ever changing rules and confusion. I am so envious of those going but am exiled in Seattle these days, although my brother, nephew and mates are going. I ask that those traveling post as many photos and videos of possible. It would be great to see fellow blues on their travels and at the stadium. Good luck to all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.