Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Anyone struggling to get through to talk to someone at the ticket office, use the live chat function on the ticket portal - you speak to a real person based in the ticket office, sorted my query within 5 mins of chatting through the live chat instant message function

That's not true. They will continue down the points+scheme ladder until everyone on the scheme has had a chance and then go to highest points and not on scheme.
I wonder why the e-mail to fans didn't detail any window below 14,500 in the scheme?

hi, i posted the following early this morning but didnt get a response. has anyone completed the Portugal Locator card yet or when are we expected to complete them?

IIUC, you need to complete two Locator card / forms ....

1. Portugal Locator Card . this cannot completed by people going on the Official travel until Thursday as you need to submit your flights and seat number

2. UK locator form. This I think you can complete anytime as long as you have purchased the return Day-2 PCR kit and have the kit/test reference number .. so in theory you could complete this today

have I got this correct?

Thought I had everything sorted - travel, tickets and tests, then start reading this thread!!

I have booked the PCR test at Dam Health in Didsbury for Thursday afternoon (travelling out Friday morning), as it said results back by midnight on the day of the test. Now they have changed their homepage to say results within 24 hours - which is obviously worrying, especially with the 'hit and miss' reports on here. I have e-mailed them and they said they have had 1,000s of new appointments this week due to the change in restrictions and they will pass on my flight details to the lab. So not much of a guarantee there!

A last minute decision but where do I find how many points I have. I thought in the past I have found them in citizens on official site?
At the moment, the website isn't displaying my points total, although I know it's north of 12,000. Correction, found my points - 11,550. Shit !!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.