Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Sounds a complete ballache, stay at home get a curry in have a few beers and annoy the neighbours with your shouting.

I'm all for supporting the side in person but that's a list that would put me right off.
Aye, imagine having to do all that still pissed with no kip.

The club better get these whacked on sale without fucking about with loyalty points etc. What they don't want is people waiting to see if they become eligible or not. I predict that with COVID, the late news, the cost and the arsing around everyone who wants one will get one.

I want to take my two lads but they are not seasoncard holders. I think the club should not overestimate demand here and have maybe one day for CL Scheme holders and then get them on open sale.

Feels like a proper European Cup final now, with 6K tickets a piece, sadly can’t go, but good luck fellow blues. :)

I'm sorry for fans like you, I have a good mate who can't fly either. I remember seeing you in the terminal and on my flight to Russia in 2013. You put in some hard yards. Cling to those memories because the early CL away days were tremendous.

Looking to book flights but I can't get my head around this PCR. Is this right?

1️⃣ Take a PCR test before flying to Portugal

2️⃣ Fill in Passenger Locator Form (Portugal)

3️⃣ Take a lateral flow test before returning to UK

4️⃣ Fill in Passenger Locator Form (UK)

5️⃣ Take a PCR Test after returning to UK

Also read that NHS testing isn't valid for international travel, has to be private.

Sounds pricey £
Too much pissing about for my liking

If they were happy to move it, makes zero sense to me why it wasn’t to the UK... makes the whole “for the fans” nonsense around the Super League pushback a bit of a joke.

Nevertheless, still a lovely place to win a CL.

The governments refusal to let UEFAs big wigs in the country without quarantine is why it is in Porto.

Us and Chelsea fans have been shafted by our own government and by UEFA and it fucking stinks.

Flights to Porto will cost a fortune as there are not that many, you can fly to Lisbon and get the train, or fly to Faro and get the train. Whatever way it will be costly. Although the trains in Portugal are cheap enough, it is about 7 hours from Faro to Porto on the train and about 3 from Lisbon I think, but I have only ever got the train from Lisbon to Faro.

The EU will decide next week if fans can travel as well according to the radio, and fuck knows what tests etc you will need to get in and out of Portugal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.