Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I totally agree, I've been going for 40 years, in the same boat and too late for me as well. I've been to over 800 games in my time, would be 900- 1,000 if it wasn't for this scheme. Time to change it for younger fans.
When this becomes an issue for all games rather than just the big games/finals then I agree. Until then people have the opportunity to build their points up in the same way other people have.

You are right, and this is more about away games in general rather than this particular match.

Why is it that this season we've had 18,000 tickets spread across 3 matches, and there are plenty of people who have tickets for all 3 matches? We were told before the Newcastle ballot at Christmas, that if you got a ticket for that match, you would not qualify again until all season ticket holders had been given a chance to go. That principle was never even mentioned this time around.

It won't change unless people vote with their feet.

If everyone quit the Platinum and cup schemes, they'll start asking fans why, the answer will be, "because for 20+ years you've given tickets to the same people and we've no chance of ever getting tickets for away matches" - that's what I'm doing going forward. I'll renew my season ticket as gold and not go to anymore cup matches.
The club do something no other Club in the world has ever done and there's still whinging. I've missed out due to points not carried over when we moved to the Etihad, I hardly go to away games these days but accept just because I followed City all over the place 20 years ago it doesn't entitle me to be in front of other fans who have been accruing points in the past 20 years. Pleased some have benefited from our Clubs generosity and I will be watching on TV supporting not just my team but my club as well, give it a fucking rest.

Is there anything written down about where this “fanzone” is - and more importantly if you can escape it? Not sure I want to stay for 8 or 9 hours in an artificial environment especially with my kid tagged along and I actually thought I would just not get the return flight and instead stay in Porto instead and come back later (the thought of a flight through the night is horrific). But if we are all chained together. Won’t be able to eacape

I totally agree, I've been going for 40 years, in the same boat and too late for me as well. I've been to over 800 games in my time, would be 900- 1,000 if it wasn't for this scheme. Time to change it for younger fans.
Bullshit
If you have attended that many you wouldn't be scraping around for a ticket now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.