Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Be great if they did, however they won’t do refunds to people who bought them, be good to know if they will tho, because that will confirm my view that there is no embedded security in the ticket itself, linking it to purchaser name or passport
T&C’s state a refund if due to a positive COVID test as long as the club are notified 24 hours before KO.

Right - needs saying.
In Lisbon, on Tuesday, pubs close at 11 30.
Hopefully matters improve in the next 3 days
Some mates arrived in Porto today and bars have to be closed for 10:30, 11:00 if they serve food by law and no change to that until next Monday at the earliest. Back in their hotel room having the cans they got from supermarket earlier.

T&C’s state a refund if due to a positive COVID test as long as the club are notified 24 hours before KO.
Good to know, wasn’t that worried about the refund, as you’d get money back if you have the right insurance cover anyway. The point here is how transferable all tickets are so no one should be wary of buying one if offered

What a day, we cancelled our flights last week as it became apparent that uptake for tickets was going to be a lot higher with City offering free travel.

All 4 of us managed to get tickets in the UEFA ballot today, one lad got 2 and two of us got one each. An hour of each waiting patiently and attempting to fill the basket on the site eventually paid off, we were so lucky. Flights rebooked, and tests arranged etc. Would never have forgiven myself if I didn't do all I could to go. Can't wait for the jumping through hoops to be over, get us all on that plane.

Anybody desperate enough to purchase over there, watch out for fakes!
I’d imagine there will be Blues with spares so try and arrange to enter the ground with them.
The conmen and scammers will be out in force and unfortunately people will end up a few hundred out of pocket and still not get in.

At the airport now and totally got these vermin would be here although did pressume they would all be flying from heathrow

I need a ticket come on blues look down your sofas, check inside your socks I know one of you lads will be my forever hero on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.