Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Im now worried about this 48 hours that city keep insisting for time before your flight out as again mentioned on the e ticket ive just received (flight 16 which has now had its departure time changed from 09:15 to 11:00 on the day of the final)
I did my test at 9AM this morning and delivered by hand to Canal St so my worry is by the time the flight leaves it will be more than 48 hours since I took the test.
should i be worried or is it 3 days like the government advice is ?

Had my test done in Didsbury. In a small chemist, but the test itself was then in a tiny room the size of a cupboard. The door closed, no windows. Me and some fella sat there taking the notes.

Seems like a great way of catching the virus, confined little space with everyone in and out coughing up their guts jabbing their tonsils with a swab all day.

Cowboys these testers you know. Money making scheme.
Hi have to disagree on this one had an appointment this morning and got the pdf back at 16:23 just ensure you check the junk folder.

They double checked the details you provide if you are going here allow maybe 10 mins to do the pre paperwork and dont forget your passport.

Did test at DAM in Preston, 2 city fans in front of me. They were told test results within 24 hrs, the tests when on sale stated £99 for SAME DAY, now the website says £99 for 24 hours. I was told if I paid for same day I will get same day, but we'll see. Nothing on about same day on email but a text came yesterday and said that.

No news of flight info/e-tickets from City yet either.

same position as yourselves but Dam didsbury test 09:20 and results back 16:23 same day. They did change the terms though ensure check junk folder

Im now worried about this 48 hours that city keep insisting for time before your flight out as again mentioned on the e ticket ive just received (flight 16 which has now had its departure time changed from 09:15 to 11:00 on the day of the final)
I did my test at 9AM this morning and delivered by hand to Canal St so my worry is by the time the flight leaves it will be more than 48 hours since I took the test.
It’s 72 hours before flight departure time. It’s a Portuguese Government rule.

It’s 72 hours before flight departure time. It’s a Portuguese Government rule.
I thought so ,so why have the club sent me my e ticket with this in it

1. Confirmation of a Negative PCR Test – test MUST be taken within 48 hours of Manchester flight departure (from 1pm on Thursday 27th May)

its so scary as i took mine at 9am today

FCO advice is within 72 hours of departure to Portugal, I think they confused things with the 48 hours as it contradicts the anytime on Thursday in the same email.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.