Champions League football thread..

Tevez City said:
Kun Aguero said:
Tevez City said:
He has a sh*t mentality, same as Ade, Tevez & Bellamy.

Thought you was a Tevez fanboy?

Yes, Carlos is my favorite player and he has strange,thick & stubborn mentality.

So TC, what happens when he leaves us in the summer and goes maybe to AC Milan, do you become a Milan fan then and forget about us?

I'm not going to point and laugh at Arsenal until we've played Napoli but that was a dire performance. You never expect their defence to be great but they had nothing on Milan in attack or control of the game either. Its also good to see Milan gaining strength again. Arsenal made them look amazing but lets not forget that they went toe to toe with Barca earlier in the competition.

Castiel said:
I'm not going to point and laugh at Arsenal until we've played Napoli but that was a dire performance. You never expect their defence to be great but they had nothing on Milan in attack or control of the game either. Its also good to see Milan gaining strength again. Arsenal made them look amazing but lets not forget that they went toe to toe with Barca earlier in the competition.
Think you're going to see the reason we're not in the last 16, Napoli are a class side. The very open style Chelsea have played this season will play right into their hands, I think they'll crucify you on the break like they did us.

Halfpenny said:
Think you're going to see the reason we're not in the last 16, Napoli are a class side. The very open style Chelsea have played this season will play right into their hands, I think they'll crucify you on the break like they did us.
I'm concerned that we'll get dumped out of the FA cup by Birmingham, let alone Napoli.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.