Champions League Game 3/May (Villarreal v liverpool)

Don’t understand people who think they’re exciting to watch or that they play good football. They play hoof and chase. It’s boring as fuck. I’m obviously biased but don’t understand how someone who is neutral can look at us and look at them and prefer the latter.
I've said for many years their football is like prime mourinho during his first Chelsea stint, counter with pace where possible, otherwise, get the ball out wide and cross, cross, cross. It's relentless and extremely effective but it's in no way entertaining in my eyes.

Wembley first half aside we boss Liverpool each time we meet and ask them which side they want in the final and each and every one of them will say the Spanish champions.
A full strength City side being led out by the worlds best footballer will be enough to burst their little bubble in my humble opinion.

Wembley first half aside we boss Liverpool each time we meet and ask them which side they want in the final and each and every one of them will say the Spanish champions.
A full strength City side being led out by the worlds best footballer will be enough to burst their little bubble in my humble opinion.
We murder them home and away but oh for Kun.

Issue is we boss them but we don’t beat them. They always come back. That’s what is more annoying to me then their quadruple chase crap. Is we should beat them every year. We always imo play better but they always get lucky or we don’t finish our chances

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.