Champions League Games 24/25 April

Haha, thats really embarrasing isnt it! The scouse police as just as bad as those they serve. Letting scallys climb on and no doubt damage public (police vehicles) property light fireworks and throw bottles.

Lovable scouse scallywags... it's all done with a great sense of humour

Fuckin despise the job dodging, granny robbing, phlegm spurting ****s and their deluded obsession with their shithole of a city and their 'istree

I want them to get humiliated so I can laugh at all the pricks crying their little hearts out in the stands

As much as i despise the Rags , the Dippers have took my hatred to another level , never have i wanted an English club to fail in europe than tonight , and it would be all the sweeter if the Dippers were on the receiving end of at least three incorrect offside goals , and a nailed on penalty , unfortunately it would be replayed on telly on a loop until the end of time ,and a campaign " Justice for the 5,000 coach bottle throwers" would ensue , you wouldnt be able to buy a candle on Merseyside for love or money.
Could not have put that better myself Jimmy.

Police diverted it down the other way absolute piss take

As soon as our coach was attacked, I said 'why didn't it just come in from the other side of the stadium'

It hardly takes a genius to work that one out. If you were cynical you might say it was done deliberately

As soon as our coach was attacked, I said 'why didn't it just come in from the other side of the stadium'

It hardly takes a genius to work that one out. If you were cynical you might say it was done deliberately

Come on, that's unfair. It's not like they announced it hours before on social media, or had a guy with a megaphone telling the fans where to go...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.