Champions League Games 24/25 April

This season 5 English clubs entered this competition so the odds were one would get to the final, could be the same next season if Wenger goes out on a high.

I am a football fan. I'm not a team fan.

Really?

In September last year you said this about Marcus Rashford

The fact is that he is playing on the wing and he is getting about a 1 in 3 goals to game ratio. And regardless if it's Demichelis or not it was against us. Slate the kid all you want but he is the best young English player (u20) in the league.

Why would you refer to Rashford scoring against “us” if you aren’t a City fan? Wouldn’t be trying to mislead anyone about the team you support would you?

EDIT sorry Mach, hadn’t seen you’d posted this already

Really?

Why would you refer to Rashford scoring against “us” if you aren’t a City fan? Wouldn’t be trying to mislead anyone about the team you support would you?

I'm not emotionally tied to any team, sorry. I am a fan of City but I don't post on here all the time. I just think Salah is doing very for himself this season and that the way he plays is not just some flash in the pan. If you want to play a witch hunt you are wasting your time.

I'm not emotionally tied to any team, sorry. I am a fan of City but I don't post on here all the time. I just think Salah is doing very for himself this season and that the way he plays is not just some flash in the pan. If you want to play a witch hunt you are wasting your time.

You’re right, I’ve already found one

Really?

Haha he’s been rumbled.
I am a football fan. I'm not a team fan.
To be fair he's scored a brace vs Arsenal's first team and scored the winner against us on his Derby debut.

I've seen top players insisting on taking every free kick. CR7, Cavani and Neymar are very notorious of this. CR7 despite highlights isn't really that good at Free kicks and neither is Cavani.
Rumbled. Your post history betrays you, there’s too many to post. I think my work here is done. @blueinsa.

Who else do you support then?
Reading through some of your previous posts I had to laugh, your predictions were particularly funny.
If someone has time check some of the whoppers this guy has posted previously.

Who else do you support then?
Reading through some of your previous posts I had to laugh, your predictions were particularly funny.
If someone has time check some of the whoppers this guy has posted previously.

Oh you think I'm a United fan? lol you are really funny and sad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.