Champions League Games 31/10 & 1/11

Just watched some highlights, Kane is back and -surprise- they did pretty well. Watching Mousa Dembele kick the living shit out of Ramos was pretty satisfying

I think that Real Madrid performance seemed a little down tools get Zidane out effort....not taking nothing away from Spurs for winning because they went and did it. But i reckon not all is well at RM

I think that Real Madrid performance seemed a little down tools get Zidane out effort....not taking nothing away from Spurs for winning because they went and did it. But i reckon not all is well at RM

It’s the only explanation really.

Spurs struggled against the rags and didn’t play well. Real are playing several levels below their capability right now.

Looks like this could be the first year when we could play some Premier League team in Champions League. I could see 2-3 of them in quarters this season.

Madrid have been piss poor this season, looks like they have lost their motivation after back to back CLs.

Is there more to it than this? I really can't get my head around it.

They are coasting. It's really weird.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.