Champions League Games | Quarter-Finals | 9/10/16/17 April '24

After what I saw last night, it's a total mystery to me as to why Bernardo Silva would want to join either of those clubs. What a mess.
In 3 or 4 years time he can live there - enjoy his retirement, eat tapas every day, enjoy the sun etc..etc...
Professionally, the landscape has changed - just buckle down Bernie and put your career first.

The first paragraph reads like Aston Villa's run to their much boasted 1982 win.
Maybe much boasted about, but they beat who was put in front of them and it was a fantastic achievement.

We boast about the 1970 ECWC and last year's World Club Cup but look at the list of teams we had to beat for those two trophies - Athletic Bilbao, Lierse, Academica, Schalke 04, Gornik Zabzre, Urawa Red Diamonds and Fluminense.

Maybe much boasted about, but they beat who was put in front of them and it was a fantastic achievement.

We boast about the 1970 ECWC and last year's World Club Cup but look at the list of teams we had to beat for those two trophies - Athletic Bilbao, Lierse, Academica, Schalke 04, Gornik Zabzre, Urawa Red Diamonds and Fluminense.
That said, I don't recall waving plastic Cup Winners Cup trophies around at Villa Park in the 70s and 80s. That said, the clowns were in the second and third divisions most of the time. Didn't see any at the Charity Shield there in 1972 either.

Oh look. Arsenal have a fully fit squad. Why does arteta keep up this charade of feigning potential injuries? It's so weird.

That bayern defence looks iffy. I'm edging towards an arsenal win in that game unfortunately.

How is Saka shit starting after all those broken legs, hips ribs and pelvis's?

I'm confident in Arsenal's chances tonight. People say Arsenal are bottlers and don't have experience of winning titles yet they forget the Arsenal squad is packed full of Community Shield winners and multiple 'Top at Xmas' Champions. That experience has to count.

Take that first 45 min but I dont know where we're going to a get a goal from.

You can definitely see the difference in the English fixture list in comparison to the rest of Europe with how knackered we seem.

Well those results must make it a racing certainty that Italy and Germany get the extra CL spots.

After tonights (Thursday) matches in the EL and EC we will be luck to have one team in Europe (Villa) and that is touch and go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.