Champions league groups 2017/18

BornLate58

Now the darlings of the media Dippers and the Scum have joined via the back door who is going to get the group of death.
Oh wait a minute it's us
Let's wait and see but I'd put a tidy wedge on the chosen ones toddling off to the lowest ranks teams.
5 English teams could make for a very interesting draw,see you in Barca Madrid or Munich!

Last edited:
Now the darlings of the media Dippers and the Scum have joined via the back door who is going to get the group of death.
Oh wait a minute it's us
Let's wait and see but I'd put a tidy wedge on the chosen ones toddling off to the lowest ranks teams.
5 English teams could make for a very interesting draw,see you in Barca Madrid or Munich!
What does it matter. We'll never be allowed to win it anyway. I go purely for the crac. The games are irrelevant.

Oh wait a minute it's us

MANUre will travel to such delightful places as Valletta FC, Cluj, and Bruges, providing they can beat Frickley Colliery in the qualifiers. Dippers will go to Oslo, Finland and Estonia - all citadels of world football. We shall battle it out with the minnows of Madrid, Munich and Milan!

2nd, same as United. First pot will be Chelsea, Real Madrid, Juventus, Bayern, Monaco, Benfica, Spartak Moscow and Shakhtar, so there is a solid chance for a solid group.
If we get a decent draw I can see us winning our group and going far in the competition next season. Maybe all the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.