Champions League Matches | Semi-Finals | 30 April, 1/7/8 May '24

Can't help but think the winners will come from tomorrows tie. 2 years in a row the draw has been lop sided from the QF.

If this is so prestigious they should seed the last 16 teams.
They do - the group winners play a runners up, you can't help it if a "bigger" club fecks up their group.
Worse still you can't help a "bigger" club finishing 4th in their league and ending up in a tricky group.
What you're suggesting is cherry picking ties for certain clubs - we're part way there anyway based on clubs from the same association not playing one another until the QF.
It's a knock out competition - fuck any sort of seeding/draw manipulation

I think you're right, Robben got the winner I think. What a player he was. It wouldn't be like Klopp to be beaten in a final ;)
Was just checking it up and guess what we were in the FA Cup that year beaten by Wigan ..so if Bayern get through tomorrow night and the rags beat us 1-0 I’ll be lumping on Bayern to win 2-1 ;-)

Is it just me who think Donnarumma is absolutely shite?

I can't understand why he didn't come off his line and collect that cross, I just never seen all the hype surrounding him.

His kicking ability has to be one of the worst in Europe.

PSG reached the final in 2020 (yes, I’d forgotten that, too,) but it’s difficult to see how they’re ever going to improve to the extent that they dominate internationally.

Was just checking it up and guess what we were in the FA Cup that year beaten by Wigan ..so if Bayern get through tomorrow night and the rags beat us 1-0 I’ll be lumping on Bayern to win 2-1 ;-)
Now that you say it, Roberto Martinez is now completely bald...Just like Ten Hag! As long as they don't bring back Nicky Butt to score an FA Cup Final winner like the other ginger lad Watson ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.