Champions league pundits

Ethan23

Listening to Edghill's weekly slating on GMR
I think it's ridiculous that we have to put up with ex United and liverpool players who clearly don't particularly like city as pundits for our games.

Without being dramatic they do seem to be overly negative/critical about us. I mean having Scholes and Ferdinand (not last night but they have before) giving a fair assessment of our club is never going to happen. Imagine having Bishop and Horlock as pundits for a United game in europe.

But realistically we don't have too many ex pro's who could represent us who have a wealth of European experience (In the modern day at least)

So who do we think could do a job and balance the books with a bit more pro city?

turn on TV at 7.44, switch off for HT and switch off at final whistle.

havent seen a pundit's analysis for years and the amount of threads/posts on here about them backs up my choice!

I thought that Shay Given supported us well last night on BT Sport against Ferdinand and the very bitter Ginola who said PSG would win easy.

Camel gob should not be invited to city games after he's comments last night the horrible bitter rag ****! Your working for British t.v but u state that u hope the British lose against the french! Come on city something has to be done about this ban that camel gob **** from the stadium for starters!

I dont want pro City, I want professional and knowledgeable.

Martin Keown and Pat Nevin have been the best in my book.

I'd get Andy Morrison trained up. Nobody will argue with him.

I dont want pro City, I want professional and knowledgeable.

This if you want to make it more intersting. Otherwise don't listen to it and simply watch 2 times 45 minutes. However you can't escape the co-commentator. In a perfect world I would switch the commentating off and keep the sound from inside the stadium. Or ...just visit the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.