Champions League - QF: Real Madrid, SF: Arsenal/Bayern, (H) for 2nd legs

Who do you want in the Quarter Final?

• Total voters
It might have been Lazio fans if they weren’t wearing colours.

Or even Chelsea fans…
Or a waiter from an Italian restaurant in Brighton. Whoever it was, if they go around stabbing anyone supporting a foreign team, then it's about time they got a national ban until they clean their act up.

Good draw I think. We played all 3 of the teams in our half of the draw last season, quite close together, and they were 3 of my favourite matches ever.

At least we will get to see some good games.
Yep, they will all be tough, high pressure, world wide media event matches but fuck me, if you are a sportsman then this is what you dream about isn't it. The players will absolutely love it.

Not having a go mate but i hate posts like this, other fans seem to think we spent most of our history in the 3rd fucking division, it was one fucking season.
Like i said, not having a go, probably just being a bit touchy ha
Whether it was one season or 20, the fact is we were in the third tier 25 years ago.

And don’t be so touchy.

Nightmare for City. First tie against the all time record CL winners. And if that wasn't hard enough, if they get through they play the Charity Shield and top-at-Christmas champions.....
We spanked both Franco's fascist and German rags last season.

It's their nightmare. Not ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.