Champions League - QF: Real Madrid, SF: Arsenal/Bayern, (H) for 2nd legs

Who do you want in the Quarter Final?

• Total voters
I get so ill with stress/ tension migraines with these matches, I don’t know why I watch them. Funnily enough when we were crap, I never got them through watching City:)
I only had a season ticket when we were shite. I've watched some utter shit in my life. I can't afford one now sure God is having me over .

Four Real Madrid players, after all, are one yellow card away from missing the second leg through suspension.

What puts the seriousness of the situation into perspective is the identity of the four players. Jude Bellingham, Vinicius Jr, Aurelien Tchouameni, and Eduardo Camavinga are the four names at risk of suspension, all of whom are pillars in Ancelotti’s setup.

Trouble is there are 3,both Madrid teams and Barca,personally I think it will be ours as the tv will probably want real and Barca playing different nights,plus another sinario would be moving atletico as both German sides away first leg

Unless there’s been a recent change, UEFAs rules are quite specific. Athletico will have to switch if anyone does.

Can we not just enjoy the moments in games like this, Pressure off, We've been there and done that and proved we belong at the same levels.

The Draw is out of our hands, Maybe the other teams in the draw did not fancy playing Manchester City over 2 games.
We all know if we click into form and get a fully fit squad Nobody scares us home or away

The funny thing is, everybody but everybody is bigging up Arsenal and Liverpool because they are playing ever so well at the moment and scoring for fun, Even the Liverpool game at the weekend. Did they beat us NO, The media saying they battered us and the 2nd half was a pants-down and should have been 4 or 5, Well football is a game of 2 half's and City played well in the 1st half and 2nd half defended well to earn a point,

Like I said, Maybe it's the part of the season when things are won or lost, But I 100% know Manchester City will give it everything and try and win more silverware and medals like we always do

#TOGETHER

And I actually posted on Sunday that the run around and the way Dippers played against us would stand us in good fettle for the tough CL games to come, we got a point, over 2 legs I would back us nowadays v Dippers especially if 2nd leg at home....and yes I know I still have a recurring mare every April and think we are in 2018 again....but we have matured in Europe since then.

Since the away goal has gone we're in a much better place. Pep has always approached away games with the mentality of being hard to beat and trying to get the job done at home. But we ended up struggling to score away from home and then conceding too many in the home leg. Without the away goal a 0-0 draw is good and even a 1-0 isn't too bad. Get them back to ours and run riot again (hopefully). It's a different Real Madrid this year, so I think they'll cause us a few more problems with their movement in the final third.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.