Champions League - QF: Real Madrid, SF: Arsenal/Bayern, (H) for 2nd legs

Who do you want in the Quarter Final?

• Total voters
Football fans are nutters. I see on the Spurs forum (The Fighting Cock) some posters are up in arms because they think Arsenal have been given as easy draw in Bayern who have Eric Dier at the back.

Then on Marca there are some Barcelona fans saying Madrid have an easier draw than they do because they think City will be knackered from playing in domestic cups and fighting for the PL.

So Arsenal have an easy/difficult draw (delete as appropriate). And City is an easy/difficult opponent for Madrid (delete as appropriate).

Just noticed that Courtois and Militao are expected to be back for Madrid for the matches against City.

Just noticed that Courtois and Militao are expected to be back for Madrid for the matches against City.
Courtois being back sounds a bit ambitious. Back in April from an ACL tear just before the start of the season feels way too soon. I think that one might be Ancelotti mind games.

Also what is the reason for drawing the semi finals at the same time as the quarters? I don't see the point.

Mine differ, City drop from 33.07% to 31.63% which is similar, but after that some have a big variance looking at current chances:
City
31.63%​
Arsenal
15.15%​
RM
12.99%​
BM
11.37%​
PSG
10.10%​
Bar
8.27%​
Atl
6.99%​
BD
3.50%​
Yours is in line with what the Bookies see who have City as favourites and Arsenal 2nd favourites.

We are so unlucky with this draw. We are in our worst form in a decade and RM are in their best form since Zidane was their coach.
Can't decide whether this is a wind up or not.
If it is you've got the reaction you may have been looking for.
If not, give your head a wobble.
Ps. I'm guessing you were one of the few not at York.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.