Champions League - QF: Real Madrid, SF: Arsenal/Bayern, (H) for 2nd legs

Who do you want in the Quarter Final?

• Total voters
I'd prefer Bayern or Madrid over 2 legs again. We are better but would prefer them over 2 legs than a 1 off final. Said the same last year and it worked out.

Same for me.

Ideally Arsenal v Atletico and Barca v Dortmund on one side. Ensures Arsenal get an absolute kicking even if they do progress.

City/Real/PSG/Bayern on the other side. Tricky games but could lead to a final against a team I'd be more confident of beating in a one off game.

I don't mind too much who we get, other than Arsenal in all honesty. We lose when we play English teams, and it's just a bit boring facing domestic competition.

Same for me.

Ideally Arsenal v Atletico and Barca v Dortmund on one side. Ensures Arsenal get an absolute kicking even if they do progress.

City/Real/PSG/Bayern on the other side. Tricky games but could lead to a final against a team I'd be more confident of beating in a one off game.

I don't mind too much who we get, other than Arsenal in all honesty. We lose when we play English teams, and it's just a bit boring facing domestic competition.

It's a bit early to worry about the team we could meet in the final....

Why want the best teams, given they'll cost us more energy to beat and given we compete also for the PL and the FA Cup? Doesn't make sense for me.

It's a bit early to worry about the team we could meet in the final....

Why want the best teams, given they'll cost us more energy to beat and given we compete also for the PL and the FA Cup? Doesn't make sense for me.

I don't think there is an easier team to play as such. Dortmund on paper. But I don't think it would mean we play with any less energy or intensity. There's an argument that playing the likes of Real/Bayern would be less intense physically because there's a mutual respect. Whereas playing Dortmund/Atletico they know they're not as good technically so would be as physical as possible.

I don't think there is an easier team to play as such. Dortmund on paper. But I don't think it would mean we play with any less energy or intensity. There's an argument that playing the likes of Real/Bayern would be less intense physically because there's a mutual respect. Whereas playing Dortmund/Atletico they know they're not as good technically so would be as physical as possible.

I'd say that it would be more difficult to beat Real/Arsenal/Bayern over two legs while trying to win all our games in the PL than in one game after the end of league season.

I don't think Bayern or Real would be less intense if we get them this season.
They will remember last season and taken account of the games we have struggled in this season ( even Bournemouth gave us all sorts of problems late on).
Let's just hope for the easiest toes,not that any will be that easy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.