Champions League - QF: Real Madrid, SF: Arsenal/Bayern, (H) for 2nd legs

Who do you want in the Quarter Final?

• Total voters
Not so sure on that my money is on Bayern to come through over two legs.
Agree. Whatever the current issues are for Bayern underperforming players’ self interested will take over and they will be unified for their battles in the Champions League. It’s all they can win this season unless Leverkusen collapse in the remaining league games.

I'm in London on the tuesday and Wednesday for the 1st leg of the semi with work so arsenal away would be ideal!
Saves me having to come home for the match too if we have an away game

I'm more than happy with that, Away from home in both first legs also, Can't ask for anymore than that really! Delighted to get anybody back at The Etihad in the second leg.

We absolutely battered Real Madrid last season, I'm sure they are thinking it's the worst possible draw for them, Which it is!

Really confident we'll make it to the final.

The hardest possible ranked draw we could have getting to final!

All the teams in our half of the draw are in the top 6 ranked teams, the highest in the other half of the draw is Barca 7th

A tough 1/4 final, but given we’re at home in the second leg we’ve got that advantage. Whoever wins this tie will win the tournament.

Happy enough with that. Away legs first, which is ideal. Bayern won't be easy for the headed paper mob. The Bundersliga has pretty much gone at this stage; all that's left for them is the CL. Plus, they're at home in the 2nd leg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.