Champions League - QF: Real Madrid, SF: Arsenal/Bayern, (H) for 2nd legs

Who do you want in the Quarter Final?

• Total voters
No Bayern Fans allowed at the Emirates due to a UEFA ban following an incident vs Lazio in the Group Stages.

Bayern fans banned for the away leg for throwing fireworks. Might tip the balance.

Yep for sure. Apparently the Bayern fans threw fireworks onto the pitch at Lazio, hence the ban.

He'd start a row in an empty phone box.

Now; far be it for me to suggest that we use shithouse tactics in the first leg to provoke him and Bellingham into getting yellow cards; perish the thought.

This is why I don’t care so much about the order of the legs.

If we don’t get the home advantage in the second leg, we’ll have the advantage of 90+ minutes to target those players with the crowd pushing the referee to give them yellows (away teams get ~33% more cards, IMO crowd factor is a big reason).

Ffs this competition is so bloody boring, same teams every year.

I find this complaint so odd, yes, clearly the best teams in the world every year are going to play each other when you’re down to the last 8/4 teams.

It’s like tennis fans complaining about seeing a Nadal-Federer final or cricket fans whining about how often we play Australia.

Almost worse for Arsenal in a way. Having away fans gives the home fans something to feed off of.
That is my thought, as well. Reckon the prawn sandwiches will take more focus than the match without the away section there to get the Arsenal fans to look up every now and then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.