Champions League Reallocation

UUJblue

Just received this email through from the club. Seems like a serious amount of seats being reallocated and hundreds of supporters affected. I suspect this will eat into the general sale tickets available for Cityzens.

Important Information - Cup Scheme Relocation

Dear Supporter

Supporter Number:

This season's UEFA Champions League Quarter Final draw sees Manchester City drawn against Liverpool FC. The home fixture will be played on Tuesday 10th April 2018, Kick Off 7.45pm.

As a result of UEFA requirements, a number of seats allocated to 2017/18 93:20, Platinum and Gold Seasoncard holders who have registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme will be unavailable.

Full details of seats impacted for this round of the UEFA Champions League are as follows;

South Stand Level 1, Block 114 to 117 and Family Stand Level 1, Blocks 135 to 138
Rows 1 to C; Impaired view due to photographer standing positions.

Colin Bell Stand Level 1 - Block 125
Row L and M; UEFA requirement for an expanded technical area around the home and away dugouts.

Colin Bell Stand Level 2 - Block 228
Rows A to F; UEFA requirement for the Club to provide an allocation of 'First Class' seating to the Visiting Club, located between the 16m lines.

Colin Bell Stand Level 2 - Block 230
Rows A to G; UEFA requirement for the Club to provide an allocation of 'First Class' seating to the Visiting Club, located between the 16m lines.

Colin Bell Stand Level 3 - Block 326.
Rows A to N; UEFA requirement for an expanded television and media commentary area.

East Stand Level 2 - Blocks 202 and 204
Required to accommodate the UEFA Champions Club.

East Stand Level 2 - Blocks 209 and 210
UEFA requirement for the Club to provide an allocation of 'First Class' seating.

East Stand Level 3 - Block 303 and 304.
UEFA requirement for the Club to provide an allocation of 'Second & Third Class' seating.

Supporters who have joined the 2017/18 UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with a seasonal seat located in any of the affected areas listed above will have their seat relocated to an alternative area within the stadium.

Your allocated seat for this fixture

Last edited:
And they don’t mention the top half of block 105 which will be chocker block full of Liverpool fans as it always is full of away fans for CL games

Have we been given an allocation of first class tickets between the 16m lines at Anfield?

Have we been given an allocation of second/third class in the home end at Anfield?

I fucking hate this about the CL, there will be chunks of Liverpool fans all around the home end at the Etihad. It’s a disgrace

UEFA Champions Club...what is that? The UEFA Tunnel Club haha..

you are right though...away fans will be all over the ground. i did sit in 228 for Monaco last season and although mostly family. They were starting a bit on city fans.

And they don’t mention the top half of block 105 which will be chocker block full of Liverpool fans as it always is full of away fans for CL games

Have we been given an allocation of first class tickets between the 16m lines at Anfield?

Have we been given an allocation of second/third class in the home end at Anfield?

I fucking hate this about the CL, there will be chunks of Liverpool fans all around the home end at the Etihad. It’s a disgrace

Without a shadow of a doubt if there are dippers in the City areas of the ground I'm sure they won't last long.
Lots of mutual loathing between the fans and it will be very volatile if any do sit in the City sections.

Just received this email through from the club. Seems like a serious amount of seats being reallocated and hundreds of supports affected. I suspect this will eat into the general sale tickets available for Cityzens.

Colin Bell Stand Level 2 - Block 228

Rows A to F; UEFA requirement for the Club to provide an allocation of 'First Class' seating to the Visiting Club, located between the 16m lines.

Colin Bell Stand Level 2 - Block 230
Rows A to G; UEFA requirement for the Club to provide an allocation of 'First Class' seating to the Visiting Club, located between the 16m lines.

East Stand Level 2 - Blocks 202 and 204
Required to accommodate the UEFA Champions Club.

East Stand Level 2 - Blocks 209 and 210
UEFA requirement for the Club to provide an allocation of 'First Class' seating.

East Stand Level 3 - Block 303 and 304.
UEFA requirement for the Club to provide an allocation of 'Second & Third Class' seating.

That's 6 full blocks, and 13 rows in 2 other blocks, for basically hangers on, and some corporate liverpool fans, its a pisstake really, and wtf is "3rd class seating"

why on earth do they do that ? right in the middle of one of our main stands. its not even a corporate bit. its going to kick off royally if liverpool fans start celebrating there. i dont think there will be as many away fans though, as city season ticket holders should turn up in numbers for this game. for other games like celtic and others, lots of season ticket holders dont bother going.

Check your e-mail, I'm in 303 and have been relocated to 302, so I'll have 2 blocks of dippers next to me, wonderful! Has anyone explained the security issues of this crazy arrangement to UEFA??
Not had an early mail yet. Just read about 304 on the City website. Like you I don't look forward to sitting anywhere near them!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.